Find job details and your point of contact with only two clicks. You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your application has been sent successfully.
- Assist with updating and maintaining The bobbin’s social media presence, including scheduling social media updates
- Design, develop, execute and analyze marketing campaigns
- Provide input to Bobbin’s digital marketing strategy and assist with the formulation of the content marketing plan
- Assist with the design of flyers, graphics, e-vites, and other marketing material
- Assist with updating our website when needed
- Come up with new marketing strategies and interesting content according to the company’s target audience.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Responsible for Other marketing collateral creations (Company profiles, company presentations, proposals, etc.)
- Conduct research to stay up-to-date with industry best practices and trends
- A fresh graduate or an undergraduate
- Excellent writing and content creation skills
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Proficiency in, WordPress is highly desired. Knowledge of HTML, SEO and graphic design is a plus
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Passionate about digital media and marketing in general
- Has a drive for learning and personal growth
- A good team player